Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mat Foundation with Hydronic Heating System[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Mat Foundation with Hydronic Heating System
- From: mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 21:08:42 +0000
- Sensitivity: Normal
My client would like a hydronic heating system (3/4" Pex @ 12" E/W) to be incorporated into the 12" mat slab foundation specified for their residence. I am considering placing the tubing just below the top layer of slab rebar, but my gut tells me it needs to be in a separate topping slab. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Michel Blangy, P.E.
Hermosa Beac, CA
- Prev by Subject: A marginal note on carbon wrap
- Next by Subject: Re: Mat Foundation with Hydronic Heating System
- Previous by thread: Re: free code books
- Next by thread: Re: Mat Foundation with Hydronic Heating System