Re: Mat Foundation with Hydronic Heating System

Michel:

I agree with your gut...if there is ever a problem with the system, it needs to
be at least somewhat accessible...I'd even provide a membrane between the
structural slab and the topping for future removal (if necessary) and to somewhat
limit the thermal stresses in the mat.

Cheers,

DLF