Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

re: Side Work

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
                If you already have a Colorado license paid for by your employer, after you set up the separate entity mentioned by Conrad, reimburse your employer from that entity’s funds.
                And your employer can always be named in a lawsuit. Even if that firm is later removed from the suit, the insurance will pay for it. So you may want to prepare for that.
        Jim Getaz