Re: Side Work

Thanks gentlemen,

I was leaning towards registering a new entity, and I will be obtaining a Colorado license with my own funds, so that's not a problem.

I would definitely talk to a lawyer before moving forward, but I don't know any who practice this type of law at the moment, so I'm looking for free "preliminary" council.

Would it hold any weight if I had my clients (at this point my plan is that my only client would be my brother) sign something specifically indemnifying my full time firm back in North Carolina?

Thanks again,

Timothy