Licensed Engineer for building permit in Greece.

Dear All,

I am currently designing a building in Athens (GREECE).
I have been informed that my drawings shall be stamped by a licensed engineer.
Does anyone know the system in Greece.
Indeed my questions are.

1. As an American Engineer, can I take an exam in Greece to stamp my drawings for the building permit delivery?

2. Do you know a free lance or a structural design consultant based there who has the license?

Your help on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Alan