Re: Licensed Engineer for building permit in Greece.

I got a friend in new york city, he is structural engineer . He has worked in greece. I think that he can help you but he only speaks spanish and greek. This is his e-mail address: nikbli8(--nospam--at)yahoo.com and his name is: Nicolas Bliachas.
regards,
Nelson Corzo