Torqued vs. unTorqued

Sorry to have been away so long guys...reading back I see much of the old gang still here. I ran into a question and couldn't find a definitive answer; I suspect someone here will know:

ACI 318 App D refers to untorqued vs torqued anchors. I have taken the stance that a torqued anchor is anything that will have torque applied to it during the installation process - i.e. everything except an embed like a headed stud welded to a plate.  A PEMB engineer I ran into claimed that only anchors torqued greater than snug tight are considered "torqued."  My version of ACI318 ('05) doesn't define either. Anyone have an article link that sorts this out?
--
Jordan Truesdell