From: Mark(--nospam--at)Crownjade.com [mailto:mark(--nospam--at)crownjade.com]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 3:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SIP construction

All SIPs manufacturers have that data available. Who is the SIPs supplier? I have EPS, Insulspan, Precision Panel, R-Control, Enercept, and Earthcore SIPs. Each panel has to be individually tested, as there is no one size fits all. Check with www.sips.org. They are the association for SIPs.

Thank You, Mark Benjamin

Crown Jade Design and Engineering, Inc.

 (970) 472 2394  www.crownjade.com

Engineered For the Way You Build...

                       ...Designed For the Way You Live

Licensed in AZ, CO, CT, ID, KY, MN, NM, PA, WY... and your state!

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary! Think about the environment.

Confidentiality Statement: This message is solely for the use of the intended recipient. This message is confidential, and may contain legally-privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance upon or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately. Thank you.