Re: SE test forum

> Do anyone know the user friendly web forum for person taking SE test?
> TIA.

www.ppi2pass.com has a PE forum, but nothing specific for the SE.

I _think_ eng-tips.com has a forum for the PE test, don't recall is
there was a specific forum for the SE test.

Finally, engineerboards.com has a sub-forum for the PE exam, but not a
specific forum for the SE.

In retrospect, there's not much out there specific to the SE exam.

--
Best regards,
 Mike                            mailto:mike(--nospam--at)mikeandmaryjones.org