Greek Regulations on reinforced concrete design

Dear All,
I am currently designing a project in Greece.
My design specifications for the project include the below:
Reinforced concrete: KTS and KOS
Fire Resistant Structural Design: Greek Regulations for Passive Fire Protection of Buildings.

Does any of you have compared the requirements of these codes in comparison with the British Standards or American Codes ?
Do you remember of differences which could impact significantlty the bill of quantities for the project.

Many Thanks in Advance for any related shared information.

Very Best Regards

Alan JALIL
Structural Engineer specialized in Tall Buildings
France