RE: RE: Channel Spec

… now we are getting somewhere … J

From: Dick_Roberts(--nospam--at)oxy.com [mailto:Dick_Roberts(--nospam--at)oxy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: RE: Channel Spec

Wrong - Look in the front section (Section 1) of the older steel manuals and they show the old symbol and the new "C" designation. I have a copy of the 7th edition. Back when we drew by hand all draftsman (European & American) used these symbols. It probably look like a C because of the draftsman's lettering or the quality of the print. Been doing this for 55years and seen it all. Cads much easier and neater.

real old timer

Dick Roberts