RE: Wind Loads

Gary,

John Holmes: Wind Loading of Structures. Has some brief guidance on wind
behaviour of the airflow and parameters. I have a pdf scan of the topic and
the articles it references. From memory one reference is a paper from Texas
Tech, which have not been able to find. There are other research papers
available on the net.

The commentary to ASCE7-05 indicates that the canopy pressure coefficients
were derived from AS1170.2:2002, plus additional research. There is slightly
more in ASCE7-05 and the coefficients are also higher.

Others have asked in the past 1 to 2 years. So if search archives may find
some references others have found.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust