:נושא RE: Wind Loads

Hi Conrad.
could you send the pdf scan if this topic you have,I think that it could be very interresting.
I'm also going to make a simulation with a fluent software to check the different pressures on wind panels.
thanks

David Cohen Chief Engineering Manager Baran Raviv Ltd

Conrad Harrison <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com> כתב:

Gary,

John Holmes: Wind Loading of Structures. Has some brief guidance on wind
behaviour of the airflow and parameters. I have a pdf scan of the topic and
the articles it references. From memory one reference is a paper from Texas
Tech, which have not been able to find. There are other research papers
available on the net.

The commentary to ASCE7-05 indicates that the canopy pressure coefficients
were derived from AS1170.2:2002, plus additional research. There is slightly
more in ASCE7-05 and the coefficients are also higher.

Others have asked in the past 1 to 2 years. So if search archives may find
some references others have found.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide
South Australia

Confidentiality Message

This email message, including its attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the render of this notice is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system forthwith and notify us immediately. Thank you.