New Cool thing from Autodesk

Friends and Neighbors,

A friend turned me on to this:
https://www.autocadws.com/

You can get online with some one and edit a drawing on line.  Each person can see and edit the drawing in a browser (no Autocad required!!!).  Sort of like "Go-To-Meeting" or "Go to my PC" or whatever.  Each person can download the results as a dwg or jpg or other format (not pdf).

And it's FREE.

BTW I don't work for Autodesk.

MJ