Test #4

OK...let's try this one more time.  My email server's spam filter is supposedly out of the way, so I should get postings now...in theory.  And according the latest response, I should be rejoined and be able to post again (some how in trying to fix things, I got dropped it appears...tests #2 and #3 did not go through at all).

Sorry for all the tests...hopefully this will do it.