RE: Test #4

This site is strange!  I get everybody’s postings but not my own.

I’d like to get that straightened out but right now I have work to do.

Bob Garner, S.E.

From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Test #4

Echo Base, this is Rogue 2, I found them, repeat, I found them

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu> wrote:

OK...let's try this one more time.  My email server's spam filter is supposedly out of the way, so I should get postings now...in theory.  And according the latest response, I should be rejoined and be able to post again (some how in trying to fix things, I got dropped it appears...tests #2 and #3 did not go through at all).

Sorry for all the tests...hopefully this will do it.
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org