Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Test #4[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Test #4
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:42:23 -0700
Since switching to Outlook I have never been able to receive my own posts. I finally gave up.
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
This site is strange! I get everybody’s postings but not my own.
I’d like to get that straightened out but right now I have work to do.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Echo Base, this is Rogue 2, I found them, repeat, I found them
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu> wrote:
OK...let's try this one more time. My email server's spam filter is supposedly out of the way, so I should get postings now...in theory. And according the latest response, I should be rejoined and be able to post again (some how in trying to fix things, I got dropped it appears...tests #2 and #3 did not go through at all).
- Prev by Subject: RE: Test #4
- Next by Subject: Re: Test #4
- Previous by thread: RE: Test #4
- Next by thread: Re: Test #4