RE: Test #4

And it worked! Only replying on own message, just returned it to me not to
list.

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 16:05:39 on 14 Mar 2011.

I use outlook and usually receive my own posts, so if all is working should
get this back.

Though I switched to plain text mode, because even short one sentence
replies using formatted text more often than not don't get posted, and don't
receive own post nor get bounce back error: too large to post.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide