RE: Test #4

So formatted text returned: but without the tags indicating that it was
posted to the list.

So formatted text semi works. But plain text provides for more data as
useful text, and for appending the info about the list.

I think the limit is meant to be 20kb, which I assume is formatted excluding
size of formatting codes, since have posted around 50kb plain text messages.
If have lots of fancy formatting on name logo, then can quickly exceed the
limit, before actually say anything.

Beyond that outlook seems to work just fine.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide