2nd attempt: straight forward FEM software recommendation?

Apologies if this appears as a repost, but I don't know if this was posted and it appears as though others are having difficulties with their posts.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Iker Danolcam <iker.danolcam(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Subject: straight forward FEM software recommendation?
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Dear List,
I need to do some calculations for interior structural glass for a client. We don't have FEM software since we normally do 2D frame analysis and so would like a recommendation for basic (planar) FEM analysis.
Budget for this software is tight since we won't have a large quantity/complexity of this kind of work, so cost and ease of use are important.
I appreciate your thoughts.
Iker Danolcam