Epoxy coated VS galvanized welded wire fabric

I have specified epoxy coated welded wire fabric for a parking area
topping to precast double tee plank.  I have been asked to substitute
galvanized WWF for epoxy coated.  I have not studied galvanized reinforcing
pros and cons.  Other than a quicker time schedule for galvanizing, what
are some other pros and cons that you have all experienced from galvanized
reinforcing.

Thanks.

Rich