RE: Epoxy coated VS galvanized welded wire fabric

Epoxy:
Easy to touch up
Electrically neutral

Galvanized:
Durable
Cathodic protection of hollidays

The biggest potential problem with galvanized is an old DOT study that said that in chloride contaminated concrete, the rate of corrosion was accelerated.  It basically set up a battery and corroded faster than uncoated rebar.

I would go with the epoxy, but with a very robust inspection and repair spec.

Regards, Harold Sprague