-----Original message-----
From: "Erickson, Aaron A." <AErickson(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To:
"seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent:
2011 Mar, Thu, 17 21:34:01 GMT+00:00
Subject:
EOR & pre-engineered trusses

Does the engineer or architect of record take responsibility for the design & construction observation of pre-engineered trusses? We have officials requiring this, which has some SE’s perturbed regarding the liability.