Re: EOR & pre-engineered trusses

<CRINGE>

Mark,
Have you ever written a letter to your client advising them of the
consequences of inappropriate truss design/installation and that it could
not be confirmed since the supplier did not make the --> mandatory <--
submissions? Further: if the design and installation is not consistent with
your design expectations that you cannot accept liability resulting from
damages or failure. This tends to make paper arrive very quickly.

You may wish to discuss this with your insurer since you may have left
yourself open to unintended liability.

Regards
Paul
--