Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Advanced Design Topics in Wood Construction Engineering[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Advanced Design Topics in Wood Construction Engineering
- From: "Frank Woeste" <fwoeste(--nospam--at)vt.edu>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:57:55 -0400
We will have a two-day Virginia Tech short course May 5-6 in Roanoke, Virginia:
Since Roanoke Airport (ROA) serves the area, we selected Roanoke for the course location as opposed to Blacksburg, VA (home of VT).
By going to the course website, you will find a detailed summary of all the topics to be covered under the “General Information” tab.
Thank you, Frank
Frank Woeste, Ph.D., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Action Required - Press REPLY and SEND - my computer hacked.
- Next by Subject: re: airport sound barriers
- Previous by thread: RE: EOR & pre-engineered trusses
- Next by thread: Foreign registration