Advanced Design Topics in Wood Construction Engineering

We will have a two-day Virginia Tech short course May 5-6 in Roanoke, Virginia:

http://www.cpe.vt.edu/sdww/

Since Roanoke Airport (ROA) serves the area, we selected Roanoke for the course location as opposed to Blacksburg, VA (home of VT).

By going to the course website, you will find a detailed summary of all the topics to be covered under the “General Information” tab.

Thank you, Frank

Frank Woeste, Ph.D., P.E.

Professor Emeritus http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v43/237/4780863093/app_2_4780863093_935.gif