RE: Timber Frame Construction Tolerances

Good question.  This is a little on line research.  I will look at my other references when I get to the office on Monday.

http://bse.wisc.edu/bohnhoff/Publications/ASAE-984002-Construction_Tolerances_Standard.pdf
http://www.access-board.gov/research/tolerances/design.htm

Regards, Harold Sprague