From: Ehrlich, Gary [mailto:gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.org]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 7:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Timber Frame Construction Tolerances

Thor,

Unfortunately, no.

I did look up floor levelness in my copy. The recommended guideline is
1/2" in 20 feet for overall levelness and 1/4" in any 32" measurement
for evenness (local ridges or depressions).

Gary

GARY J. EHRLICH, P.E.
National Association of Home Builders
D 202 266 8545
gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.org

Everything you need to know about building is at www.nahb.org.

Make the Value Connection at the National Green Building Conference &
Expo,
May 1-3 in Salt Lake City, UT.