From: Mark(--nospam--at)Crownjade.com [mailto:mark(--nospam--at)crownjade.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Timber Frame Construction Tolerances

Have you contacted the Timber Framers Guild? See them at www.tfguild.org.
You should especially look in the Timber Framers Engineering Council
information. See them at www.timberframeengineeringcouncil.org.

Thank You, Mark Benjamin
Crown Jade Design and Engineering, Inc.
 (970) 472 2394  www.crownjade.com

Engineered For the Way You Build...
                       ...Designed For the Way You Live

Licensed in AZ, CO, CT, ID, KY, MN, NM, PA, WY... and your state!

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary! Think
about the environment.

Confidentiality Statement: This message is solely for the use of the
intended recipient. This message is confidential, and may contain
legally-privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance upon or
use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately.
Thank you.