Re: Timber Frame Construction Tolerances

Thor,

I am not aware of anything specific through either the TFEC or the TFG.  To my knowledge, the Timber Framing Standard that the TFEC has produced and is working on updating does not have any tolerance requirements (the last version that I have does not), but I will check with someone.

Regards,

Scott