Re: More Concrete

Harold/Rick:

I thought you will be interested in this.

It has been about 10 weeks since they poured the first batch of the concrete. It was around 750 yards. The slab was average 12" thick with grade beams and pile caps.

I am "Knocking on Wood" as I am writing this e-mail. There is not a single crack in the entire surface of the concrete. I think, we will get some, but, not yet!
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
Vice President
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041