Re: Off Topic Reference needed

what i suggest is, contacting profs directly may solve the purpose.
The emails provided at department of electrical's site of respective
institute may help your friend's daughter. But if you want, i have one
of my friend and senior, who is doing his Ph.D. in CALI, berkley in
electrical engineering. I feel he may be ready to help, but can ask
him if he can help if you want.

--
Note: Please print this email only if it's required. Save Paper, Save
Environment.

Avi Sharma
Student
Department of Civil Engineering