warehouse slab loads

Part 2 of an earlier post. Again, the owner is unable to provide us with any useful info so we are providing them with a conservative design.

If I am going to conservatively design for forklift traffic, say the type of forklifts at home depot, does anyone have a model/spec I can look up to get wheel loading and dimension info?

The same would go for racks, say, similar to home depot. However, the product being stored is considerably lighter, pallets of boxes with vitamins, supplements, and similar inside of them. Not very heavy stuff. But what conservative rack post size, spacing, and axial capacity would anyone recommend?

ANY suggestions so I have a base point are welcome.

Regards,
Andrew