Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota

List,

We are looking for a qualified Structural engineer, who is registered as a PE or SE in Minnesota.
He will need to come to India and stay here for about three months.
The job involves reviewing designs done by our team and stamping them.
The structures are likely to be heavy industrial structures and not light commercial.

Can you please pass the message around or recommend suitable names?
Mail me for more details.
Matter Urgent.
Regards
Vish