Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, steel steel <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>
- Subject: Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 23:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
We are looking for a qualified Structural engineer, who is registered as a PE or SE in Minnesota.
He will need to come to India and stay here for about three months.
The job involves reviewing designs done by our team and stamping them.
The structures are likely to be heavy industrial structures and not light commercial.
Can you please pass the message around or recommend suitable names?
Mail me for more details.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Look what i found...
- Next by Subject: Re: Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota
- Previous by thread: RE: Update and News from Vish
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota