Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SIPS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SIPS
- From: "Truitt Vance" <truitt(--nospam--at)ashleyvance.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:04:17 -0700
We have used them, I don’t believe the ICC reports address seismic D however. NTA has published some testing for at least for one manufacturer that has additional detailing requirements for D, E, and F. We have incorporated those and used SIPs for shearwalls, but not in the city of LA however.
researched this a while back and there are 3 of which I am aware that
have an ICC ESR's. You have to search on SIP and on insulating panel
to find them all on the ICC site. I have not used them in So. California,
but they should work well. I have a little more concern with moist
Good Morning All
Has anyone done any SIP wood panels in So. California and do any manufactures have current ICC report.
Joe Venuti, P.E.
La Quinta, CA
- RE: SIPS
- From: Charles R. Ashley Jr.
- RE: SIPS
- Prev by Subject: RE: SIPS
- Next by Subject: re: SIPs
- Previous by thread: RE: SIPS
- Next by thread: RE: SIPS