--------- Original Message --------
From: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, steel steel
<steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Looking for a PE/SE registered in Minnesota
Date: 04/07/11 01:53

> List,We are looking for a qualified Structural engineer, who is registered
as a PE or SE in Minnesota.He will need to come to India and stay here for
about three months.The job involves reviewing designs done by our team and
stamping them.The structures are likely to be heavy industrial structures
and not light commercial.Can you please pass the message around or recommend
suitable names?Mail me for more details.Matter Urgent.RegardsVish