RE: EOR & pre-engineered trusses

PAUL

We had talked last year about the possibility of

You giving a presentation on Pre-Engineered

Buildings to the IStructE

Are you still on ?

If so we have two dates available

May 10th. or May 24th

Regards

Peter

Peter Sheffield & Associates Ltd.
Consulting Structural Engineers
124 Laird Dr. Suite 104 Toronto ON M4G 3V3