Re: warehouse slab loads

Some of us one finger typists do have an advantage, but I have a hard time explaining why my right index finger is shorter than than my left.
Gary

On 4/11/2011 4:49 PM, Scott Maxwell wrote:
Yes...thanks...my fingers get faster than my brain too many times!<grin>

On Apr 9, 2011, at 1:19 AM, h.d.richardson wrote:

Scott,

       I think you meant to say you would NOT go too light on the loads.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Maxwell"<smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>
To:<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: warehouse slab loads

I am not sure that I would necessarily consider "vitamins, supplements, and similar" necessarily any lighter than most loads seen in Home Depot or Lowe's.  For many rack in such stores, the stuff is packed in boxes that are big and bulky, but rather light compared to their size.  There are certainly racks that will have heavy loads (such as down in the lumber areas). Vitamins and supplements can be rather dense materials relatively speaking. So, I would go too light on the loads.

Regards,

Scott