use of neat cement

List,

I have a request from a contractor to use 4000 psi neat cement for a very small concrete foundation repair job on a single story wood framed SFR.  We would be using it for a 8”x8” reinforced bond beam at the top of a stem wall about 16’ in length.  I haven’t specified neat cement before.  I have found some specifications but am wondering if anyone knows of anything to watch out for?

Thanks,

Truitt