equipment anchorage in isolated structures

I'm not having much luck in finding what the force demand is on equipment anchorage requirements within an isolated building structure.  wouldn't the force be reduced since the response will be (significantly) damped above the isolation plane?  I haven't found anything in either the IBC or ASCE 7-05.  Thanks in advance.

--
David Topete, SE