Job Opportunity in Houston, TX

Engineers in and around Houston, TX (or those who would relocate) -

SHW Group is looking to fill a position in our Houston office for a structural engineer with at least 10-15 years of experience.  For details of the opportunity, please view the listing on our Web site at:

http://www.shwgroup.com/careers/houston-structural-engineer.html

Joel Adair, PE, LEED® AP
Lead Structural Engineer
SHW Group