SS screw capacity

Can someone point me to a #10 and 1/4" SS (stainless steel) screw capacity?  I need a screw capacity value for use with the Aluminum Design Value for designing a screw connection.  One of the modes to check is using the actual shear capacity of the screw.  The other modes use the aluminum material values to check things like block shear, etc...I have all that information, but not a raw screw shear capacity.  FWIW, I am assuming coarse threading.

Thanks,

Scott