:נושא SS screw capacity

how do you calculate the block shear of aluminium?

David Cohen Chief Engineering Manager Baran Raviv Ltd

Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu> כתב:

Can someone point me to a #10 and 1/4" SS (stainless steel) screw capacity?  I need a screw capacity value for use with the Aluminum Design Value for designing a screw connection.  One of the modes to check is using the actual shear capacity of the screw.  The other modes use the aluminum material values to check things like block shear, etc...I have all that information, but not a raw screw shear capacity.  FWIW, I am assuming coarse threading.

Thanks,

Scott

Confidentiality Message

This email message, including its attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the render of this notice is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system forthwith and notify us immediately. Thank you.