Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SS screw capacity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: SS screw capacity
- From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:24:55 -0400
Thanks for the response. I ended up just using a capacity value for an aluminum screw since the Aluminum Design Manual had such values (I used the weaker of the two values that they included...2024-T4 aluminum screw). Since using the values for an aluminum screw should be conservative for a SS screw, I should be OK. Plus, it gives them the flexibility of using an aluminum screw if they so desire. And, not to mention, I did not know what grade of SS screw they might end up using.
On Apr 24, 2011, at 11:56 AM, Harold Sprague wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: SS screw capacity
- Next by Subject: ST. Structure
- Previous by thread: RE: SS screw capacity
- Next by thread: :נושא SS screw capacity