CCTV pole foundation design

Dear list:

I was asked to design a spread footing for a 30 foot standard Caltrans CCTV camera pole (tapered from 8 to 3 inches).  The project is at the port of Oakland and the poles have to be supported on spread footings, so I can’t use Caltrans standard design.

I am not familiar with AASHTO or Caltrans sign design standards and am trying to find an appropriate table in ASCE7 to calculate the wind loads.  Is Table 6-21 is an appropriate table to get wind coefficient?  Also, does anybody know the weight of such pole to compare wind with seismic?

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson, SE, LEED AP

Enginious Structures, Inc.