Re: CCTV pole foundation design

Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires and Traffic Signals.  AASHTO - LTS-4-I3.

Pretty simple project if you have a soil report.   The Bay gets pretty gusty so you might use  a somewhat higher wind velocity than the basic CBC wind code.   Certainly want to pay attention to Section 11, Fatigue Design if you are involved in the base plate.  If you are not designing the pole, then who is and what did they design it for?   The manufacturer should provide you with the drawing to figure the weight as well as the data on the camera.

Neil Moore, PE, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, california