From: Thor Tandy [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 07:52
To: SEAInt
Subject: Multiple email copies

Has anyone had the experience of multiple random copies of the same email?

I seem to get multiples, anything up to 30 or more repeats, mainly from the
same server .

I'm thinking it might be a "send/receive" problem in Outlook .?

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE Victoria, BC Canada