From: Conrad Harrison [mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 8:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Multiple email copies

Not currently got the problem. In past have created new outlook profile and
fixed problem.

Also occassionally caused by large email messages,(usually when regular
newsletter (RTSA) I get is over 2 MBytes), there is a failure to delete the
message from the server and all preceding. So it just keeps downloading the
same messages over and over again until it hits the offending message. Now I
just go online and use the web interface to my email account, delete the
messages received already. Then outlook can retrieve the remaining messages
and all is well again.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust