Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: bldg collapse in Arkansas[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: bldg collapse in Arkansas
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:00:43 -0700
No, that wasn't noted when I first posted the link. Looks like some shoring SNAFU.
From the article that you linked to:"Investigators are trying to determine whether ongoing construction at the bridal shop was to blame for the collapse."The article does imply that it has been updated, so maybe that was not there when you first read the article.Regards,ScottOn May 16, 2011, at 4:06 PM, David Topete wrote:
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: bldg collapse in Arkansas
- Next by Subject: Bridge modification
- Previous by thread: Re: bldg collapse in Arkansas
- Next by thread: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn