Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fire Damaged Plywood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fire Damaged Plywood
- From: "Joe Venuti" <jovenengr(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:48:36 -0700
Does anyone have any info or now where I can find any info on Fire damaged Plywood?
I have a ridge beam constructed of 2 sheets of 5ply ½” plywood that is 35” deep I think it spans 30”. But it does have interior walls so I am not sure right now.
I have about 6 areas where there is charring through the outer ply only. The areas are 22” x15” in size at the top of the beam. (From the top down).
Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Field steel holes
- Next by Subject: Fire Damaged Plywood
- Previous by thread: RE: Floor response spectrum calculation
- Next by thread: Fire Damaged Plywood