Fire Damaged Plywood

Hello All

Does anyone have any info or now where I can find any info on Fire damaged Plywood?

I have a ridge beam constructed of 2 sheets of 5ply ½” plywood that is 35” deep I think it spans 30”. But it does have interior walls so I am not sure right now.

I have about 6 areas where there is charring through the outer ply only.  The areas are 22” x15” in size at the top of the beam. (From the top down).

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Venuti,  P.E.

Joven Engineering

La QuintaCA