Fire Damaged Plywood

You might check with Dr. Robert White or Dr. Robert Ross at the USDA Forest Products Lab or the APA helpdesk.

Here’s a link to a few more resources: http://www.awc.org/helpoutreach/faq/FAQfiles/Wood_Repair.html

HTH

Buddy

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Vice President, Technology Transfer

American Wood Council

803 Sycolin Road, Suite 201

Leesburg, VA 20175

bshowalter(--nospam--at)awc.org

202-463-2769
www.awc.org

newAWClogofinaltextrightcaps-small

The American Wood Council (AWC) develops internationally recognized standards for wood design and construction. Its efforts with building codes and standards, engineering and research, and technology transfer ensure proper application for traditional and engineered wood products.

The guidance provided herein is not a formal interpretation of any AF&PA/AWC standard.  Interpretations of AF&PA/AWC standards are only available through a formal process outlined in
AF&PA's standards development procedures.